Dear Patient of Weston Dental:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Iowa Dental Board of Education (IDBE). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions when you arrive for your appointment.
· We ask that you remain in your vehicle until we call to let you know that we are ready for you.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· We will also be taking your temperature when you enter the office. We will not be able to see any patient or their family member if they have a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
· Patients are required to where face mask by the Iowa Dental Board.
·Per the ADA recommendation we are implementing a temporary Personal Protective Equipment fee of $10.00 per appointment with a max of $25.00 per day for families. This fee is to help offset the cost of our additional mandated supplies due to the extremely high demand.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment or if you have any concerns, please call our office at 515-222-1852. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Weston Dental Staff
Dr. Weston, Dr. Kim, and their staff are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit and results that you’re proud to show off. Our administrative staff is ready to help you with questions about scheduling, financial policy and insurance, to make that part of the process as simple as possible.
This section offers information from the administrative side of the practice, including: